We provide specialist translations. It may sound little spectacular at first, and in some cases it is, but what does it mean exactly? There are texts in a wide range of fields that have their own jargon. For instance, there is a considerable difference between the translation of a technical manual and a contract.
As technical translators, we are familiar with the industry in question and can save you as our customer a lot of time and money. Should there be any doubts in the text to be translated, we will get back to you. As part of our work, we use reliable dictionaries and databases and do research on the Internet to deliver the best possible results, and with our translation memory systems we ensure terminology consistency.
We provide the following services:
- Proofreading & editing
- Creation of glossaries from existing texts
Areas of specialisation
We offer translations among others in the following areas of specialisation:
- Finance & business: annual reports, financial statements, balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, fund prospectuses, KIIDs, non-disclosure agreements, M&A documents, bankruptcy filings, product descriptions, calls for tenders, online courses, customer correspondence, ...
- Law: contracts, T&C, affidavits, process documents, court decisions, powers of attorney, expert opinions, articles of association, deeds and certificates, ...
- Marketing: company presentations, style guides, website texts, prospectuses, catalogues, promotional letters, press releases, surveys, posts in social networks ...
- Industry & Technology: operating instructions, manuals, workflow plans, specifications, medical technology, technical data sheets, reports, records, ...